6. Must possess endless strength

So as to thrust, press and force his way under harsh treatment.



For what glory is it,if,when ye be buffeted for your faults,ye shall take it patiently? ye take it patiently, this is acceptable to God. 1 Peter 2:20

This passage makes it very clear that there will be times in the midst of battle when you and I will feel that we are being wrongfully treated. These types of situation's are bound to arise, but do not allow Satan to put resentment into your heart. Learn to give the situation over to the Lord and endure what comes patiently; God will be pleased with you.

It may be that in your heart you made the right decision. But in the eyes of your leader, it may seem wrong. Such times will develop character in you, if you will walk in love, allowing the Spirit of God to take charge of the matter. Your strength will always come by encouraging yourself in the Lord, as David did in 1 Samuel 30:6.

The easy thing to do is quit, saying," well, no one around here appreciates me; I was rebuked and I know I was right in what I did. " Do not give into the flesh get in prayer and stay there until 1 Peter 2:20 has become apart of your being. Victory will spring forth and you will say with David of old, "I will bless the Lord at all times." (Ps.34:1)

To be continued+++

No comments: