You will prosper

Here are fourteen Abundant Living Personalized Confessions, which will help to move you into the mainstream of God's abundance:

1) To be "abundantly" blessed,I will diligently obey the voice of the Lord and the commandments of His word.

2) God is the source of all my abundance

3) I am increasing and succeeding in all that God has called me to do

4) My checking and savings accounts are blessed,in Jesus' name

5) My children are blessed

6) God's blessings make me rich,and He adds no sorrow with it.Prov 10:22.

7) God's peace rules in my heart and life.

8) I love the Lord my God with all my heart and mind,and I love my neighbor as my self(Matt 22:37-39

9) To love God means that I am quick to obey Him

10) I am a lender, not a borrower Deut:28-12

11) I am the head and not the tail, above and not beneath Deut:28-13

12) The devil is out to steal, kill and destroy, but Jesus has come to give me life and life more abundantly John 10:10

13) My tithe (10% of my gross income) belongs to the storehouse( church) where I attend and am fed spiritually (Malachi 3:10)

14) As a tither,God promises to rebuke the devourer (Satan) and open the windows of heaven and pour me out a blessing there is not room enough to receive. Abundance! Malachi 3:10,11

No comments: